- Honorary Plenary Session
- Home > Program > Honorary Plenary Session
- Date/Time: July 1(Sun.), 2018, 16:00-18:00
- Place: Auditorium(2F), BEXCO
Prof. Ruth Astrid Olivia Gräslund
Stockholm University, Sweden
Honors or Awards
- High School graduation at Högre Allmänna Läroverket in Härnösand, April 21, 1963
- Master of Science in Engineering (Applied Physics) at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, October 30, 1967
- Doctor of Philosophy (Biophysics) at Stockholm University, November 29, 1974
- Research assistant at Dept. of Biophysics, Stockholm University, 1967 - 1976.
- Assistant/associate professor at Dept. of Biophysics, Stockholm University, 1977 - 1988.
- Professor of Medical Biophysics, University of Umeå, 1988 - 1993.
- Professor of Biophysics, Stockholm University, since 1993. Formally retired 2012, at present partly reemployed (20%) as Professor of Biophysics (working full time).
- The 1982 Lindbom Prize, awarded by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
- The 1995 Arrhenius Plaque, awarded by the Swedish Chemical Society.
- The 2007 Björkén prize, awarded by Uppsala University.
- Elected Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, Class of Chemistry, since 1993.
- Elected Fellow of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance, since 2009.
- Elected Fellow 2018 of the American Biophysical Society.